CAM-ASEAN Franchise Information
Trade Name: Royal Elite Co., Ltd/CAM-ASEAN
Nature of Business: Education
Purpose of Business: To Provide Foreign Language Training
Package Cost: $50,000 net of tax
Security Deposit: $30,000 – refundable upon expiration of the Franchise Agreement with no interest
Monthly Service Fee: 5% of the branch’s monthly gross sales
Location: Franchisee’s Account
Franchise Duration: 5 years
Renewable Fee: $25,000
- Use of CAM-ASEAN Name and Marks
- The franchisee is given the privilege to sell CAM-ASEAN services during the duration of the franchisee contract.
- Business Operation System
- The franchisee will use the business operation system developed by CAM-ASEAN to run its branch smoothly and profitably.
- The business operation system include:
- Branch operation – furniture, equipment & tools, procedures, products, quality standards,, workplace safety and handling customer complains
- Branch accounting – daily sales report, P&L statement format
- Initial training of franchisee’s prospective personnel and the franchisee is free of charge; additional training of the franchisee’s personnel is for the franchisee’s account.
- Marketing Support
- Marketing tools, including social media post, website post, flyers, banner stands are provided for free to the franchisee before opening.
- These specially design marketing tools bring awareness and help promote business in new areas.
- Design consultancy and conceptualization for customized marketing stuffs are for free. However, additional and customized marketing staff are for franchisee’s account.
- Operational and Technical Support
- In line with our never-ending drive to provide our customers with highest possible quality products and services, regular and periodic branch quality compliance audits are conducted by well-trained CAM-ASEAN supervisors.
- Not only CAM-ASEAN supervisors do quality audits, they also determine the specific needs of each branch and address problems that may arise from day to day operations.
- CAM-ASEAN continuous research and development efforts aims to upgrade and to improve both the products and CAM-ASEAN business.
- To control the quality of the products, all inventories are purchased from franchisors’ suppliers.
- These inventories include both teaching and learning materials.
- Inventories purchased are for franchisee’s account and paid with a 7 day period on the same day the order is picked up.
- Franchise agreement between CAM-ASEAN and its franchisee is valid for a period of five years upon signing of contract.
- Franchisee may renew the agreement upon mutual agreement with the franchisor on the same terms and conditions as the first contract.
- Franchisor reserves the right to terminate a franchise agreement before expiration should the franchisee is found to be in violation of the stipulations of the Franchise Agreement.
- Cost of site improvements and renovations
- Site security deposits, rentals and other advance payments
- Cost of business/government permits & licenses
- Training allowance or salary of prospective crews
- Utilities – electricity/power, water, etc.
- Submit application online
- Franchise Application Form with 2pcs 4*6 picture
- Sketch map of proposed branch location
- Letter of Intent (indicates the complete address of the target site)
- Upon submission, there will be a one-on-one Interview with Franchise Officer
- Applicant will then receive a feedback if the application has been approved or disapproved within ten (10) days from submission of franchise application.
- If approved, the applicant will then be oriented and will be required to conduct a foot traffic assessment of the propose space.
- Franchise applicant will be given a maximum of (14) days to submit the site evaluation report. The submitted site evaluation report will then be evaluated and verified.
- On the 14th day, the following documents will be submitted together with the site evaluation report:
- Tax Certificate
- Police Clearance
- Authority to check bank account
- Processing fee of $3,000
- Review and Signing Agreement
- Payment of 50% franchise fee.
- Training/Orientation on Branch Operations of both franchisees and their prospective crews.
- Full payment of franchise fee, security deposit and initial stocks:
- $3,000 processing fee is deductible from the total franchise package cost; but is non-refundable in the event that the application is not granted by the company for whatever reasons.
- Grand opening of franchise branch